*Please note that the preferred browser for registration is Google Chrome or Firefox. You may experience some issues when using older versions of Internet Explorer or Safari.
To view the Conference Registration Brochure in PDF Format, click here
(agenda current as of April 1, 2014).
All conference attendees must be NAGDCA members. To view membership information or to join, please click here
- Current Member - $550 before Aug. 14, $650 after Aug. 14
- New Member - $200 before Aug. 14, $300 after Aug. 14
- New Texas Member - $125
- Government Member-in-Transition - $275
- 1-2 Representatives - $1325 per person before Aug. 14, $1425 per person after Aug. 14
- 3-5 Representatives - $1225 per person before Aug. 14, $1325 per person after Aug. 14
- 6-10 Representatives - $1125 per person before Aug. 14, $1225 per person after Aug. 14
- 11-19 Representatives - $1025 per person before Aug. 14, $1125 per person after Aug. 14
- 20+ Representatives - $925 per person before Aug. 14, $1025 per person after Aug. 14
- Industry Member-in-Transition - $460
Retired/Past President Government Member: $125
*The student rate applies only to those who are full-time students and are not employees of government of industry association members.
To receive a refund of registration fees, a notice of cancellation must be made to NAGDCA in writing by August 29, 2014. In the event that special circumstances such as a serious illness, accident, or death of a family member arise and the circumstances cannot be reported until after August 29, documentation to support the special circumstance (e.g. a physician's statement) will be required in order to process a refund. A $25 processing fee will apply after August 1, 2014. No refund will be considered for special circumstances reported after September 17, 2014. You can e-mail your cancellation request or substitution information to Jessica Whitehead at email@example.com.