The application for the 2015 Arthur N. Caple Scholarship Foundation Program has been posted. To view further information and/or apply for the scholarship, please click here
How does the Scholarship Award Program Work?
Awards – Awards are given annually to students in the retirement/financial planning fields who best demonstrate knowledge of financial and retirement planning concepts and dedication to creating careers in these fields. This year, approximately seven will be awarded to students. Students who have received an award in the past are not eligible to apply. Awards include the following:
- Art Caple Scholar – One recipient will receive $5,000 for educational expenses; approximately $1,800 for expenses covering registration, travel and hotel accommodations for the NAGDCA Annual Conference (Sept. 27-30, 2015, in Indianapolis, IN); and approximately $900 for expenses covering the InFRE® Certified Retirement Counselor® (CRC® )certification materials and exam.
- 2015 Conference Attendance Awards – Six students will be awarded approximately $1,800 for expenses covering registration, travel and hotel accommodations for the NAGDCA Annual Conference (Sept. 27-30, 2015, in Indianapolis, IN).
Qualifications – To qualify for consideration, students must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a junior, senior or graduate student with a focus on retirement/financial planning
- Enrolled to continue university studies in the Fall term of 2015
- Have completed and submitted the online application and an official university/college transcript with a postmark date by April 30, 2015.